LensPure offers free and easy contact lens delivery. Here’s how.
Shipping & Delivery
United States Postal Service (USPS) with Tracking Number.
Free shipping, automatically applied, when you spend $88.00 or more.
Shipments arrive within 5-7 business days.
We deliver contact lenses anywhere in the USA for $10.50 (flat fee).
For your convenience, we take the following types of payment methods.
Once you’ve completed your order, we’ll send you a friendly email confirming your purchase. If you notice errors in your purchase confirmation, such as an incorrect address or product, please Customer Support team.
If any contact lenses you’ve ordered are out of stock, don't worry. We’ll email you to ask how you’d like to proceed. You have 45 days to request an order cancellation or change. If we don’t hear back from you within 45 days, your order will be cancelled.
US customers can expect to receive their contact lenses through USPS.
Once we’ve shipped your contact lenses, we’ll send you a confirmation email. This will include your Order ID, plus a URL with your Tracking Number. You may also check your orders by logging into My Account.
Returns and Exchange Policy
To request a return or exchange, simply complete the inquiry form in our Contact Us section, detailing the issue. Please review these points concerning specific types of returns:
- Contact us via our online form.
- Describe the issue in the form’s “inquiry” section.
- Include your Order ID number.
- We’ll get back to you ASAP.
- The box must be unopened, undamaged, and in the original condition.
- We’ll exchange lenses for the same brand and type only.
- You may choose a different power.
Replacing Defective Lenses
To replace defective lenses, we may need to inspect them. To return defective lenses to us, please follow these steps:
- 1. Do not dispose of your lenses, their packaging, or boxes.
- 2. Do not continue to wear the defective lens.
- 3. Contact Us ASAP via our online inquiry form.
- 4. Fill out the form, including your Order ID number.
- 5. In the “inquiry” section, describe how the lens is defective.
- 6. We will contact you on where and how to ship us the lenses.
- 7. Once we receive your return, we can exchange the lenses.
Return Shipping Checklist
Please Note: We are not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged while en route to our service center. To prevent damage in transit, please follow these instructions:
- 1. Put the lens packets back in their lens boxes.
- 2. Carefully wrap the lens boxes in packing paper or bubble wrap.
- 3. Pack the wrapped boxes in a sturdy shipping box.
- 4. DO NOT ship contact lenses in an envelope.
- 5. Print the prepaid postage slip if applicable.
- 6. Securely tape the postage slip to the outside of your box, so it is entirely visible.
Exchange and Return Timelines:
Free returns between 0-30 days of delivery:
- You get free shipping on all exchanges.
- Contact us for your prepaid return postage label.
- You will not be charged a restocking fee.
For returns between 31-90 days:
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Your new exchange item will be delivered free of charge.
- No restocking fee will be charged within 90-day exchanges.
For returns or exchanges after 90 days:
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Customers must pay shipping costs for new exchange items.
- After 90 days, a 10% restocking fee will be applied.
Items Returned to Sender by USPS:
- We’ll offer to resend the package for a shipping fee.
- If you prefer to cancel the order, please contact Customer Support.
- If there is no response after 2 weeks, we’ll follow up with our offer.
- If there is no response after 30 days, we’ll cancel and refund your order.
- We will deduct a 10% restocking fee from your refund.
To prevent mistakes on your orders:
- Get an eye exam once a year, so your lenses fit comfortably.
- Order from your most recent, unexpired contact lens prescription.
- Do not use eyeglass prescriptions for ordering contacts.
- Include the base curve in your order, if applicable.
- Check that your shipping address is correct on your order.
- Ensure that your payment info is correct and current.
- Allow 5-7 business days for shipping to most areas.
- Allow extra time for deliveries to remote areas.
- Before opening your lens box, check the prescription on the side.
- If the prescription is wrong, contact us ASAP. Do not open the lens box.
- Include your Order ID when contacting us about your order or shipment.
Cancellations and Inquires
For quick answers to frequently asked questions, check out our FAQs page.
For cancellations or other inquiries, you may contact us by:
- Filling out our easy online form
- Emailing email@example.com
Our friendly Customer Support team is available Monday-Friday from 9am-5:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).
Please note: We are closed on weekends and some holidays.